1. What’s your favorite breakfast food? Waffles with scrambled eggs and bacon. Actually, diner food in general.
2. Book you’d like to give everyone (or wish they would read)? All Souls Trilogy set by Deborah Harkness. Definitely well written with a good touch of romance, action and plenty of history references.
3. What makes you laugh? Watching adorable cat and cow videos. Also memes!
4. Song that never gets old: My taste of music varies by genre. I would have to say “Black Magic Woman” by Santana is my personal favorite.
5. Drink of choice: Chai Tea. It's very soothing, comforting and tastes like home.
6. Would you rather be hot or cold? Cold. I cannot stand the heat.
7. Mountain, beach, desert, or forest? Forest. I love being in touch with the flora and fauna.
8. Favorite color? Purple
9. Best movie line: "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" from Gone with the Wind.
10. Last thing you splurged on? LuLaRoe clothing! They’re so darn comfortable
11. Bonus Q: Do you prefer Tarot or oracle decks? Why? Although I've practiced tarot for years, I prefer oracle decks. I find it easy to have a second opinion from the oracle decks if a situation seems unclear.
Diana Chin is a Spiritual Advisor for Modern Witchy Woman. She’s also the creator of the Sensory Oracle and Amor Oscuro Lenormand decks. As a solitary eclectic witch, Diana has been an advocate for plus size beauty and helping multiracial women bridge the gap between their cultural beliefs and divination. Diana currently lives with her husband and son in Brooklyn, NY. Visit her online at ModernWitchyWoman.com.