Launch Day for Tarot in Reverse!
Monday, May 28, 2012 is not only Memorial Day here in the U.S., but it's also publication day for Tarot in Reverse!
You know, even though this is my second traditionally-published book, the feeling of launching a new work into the world never gets old. In my excitement, I made a book trailer for Tarot in Reverse:
If you're as happy as I am about demystfying the murky world of Tarot reversals, here's a few ways you can support the launch of Tarot in Reverse:
1. Like the book's page on Amazon (the thumbs up button under my name at the top) at this link.
2. Order my book if you haven't already from your favorite online retailer or brick-and-mortar bookstore. ISBN 0764341014
3. When you receive the book, would you be so kind to post a review (or paste the one you've already written) to Amazon.com at this link, and perhaps on GoodReads, too, at this link?
4. Make an announcement in your favorite Tarot group, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, GoodReads your blog--wherever you're willing--between now until Tuesday morning, saying something like "Today's the launch day for Janet Boyer's Tarot in Reverse! I can't wait to read it!" or "I have it and I love it!" (if you do have it, and love it, of course!)
5. Participate on my launch party thread I'll be making on the Tarot in Reverse Facebook page here.
6. Send me, and the book, good vibes.
Thank you so much for supporting my work!
-- Janet Boyer, Amazon Hall of Fame/Vine Reviewer, author of Back in Time Tarot, Tarot in Reverse and the Snowland Tarot (Schiffer 2013). Featured in Tales of the Revolution: True Stories of People Who Are Poking the Box and Making a Difference (A Domino Project eBook edited by Seth Godin)