1. What’s your favorite breakfast food? Toast with English marmalade.
2. Book you’d like to give everyone (or wish they would read)? Winnie the Pooh.
3. What makes you laugh? My children.
4. Song that never gets old: "Nights in White Satin".
5. Drink of choice: Hot chocolate.
6. Would you rather be hot or cold? Cold.
7, Mountain, beach, desert or forest? Beach.
8. Favorite color? Purple.
9. Best movie line: ...not sure on that one Janet, sorry.
10. Last thing you splurged on? My children.
My name is Mary Griffin and I am the creator and artist of the self published tarot deck THE HEZICOS TAROT. I have always painted since a child. Art to me, in all its forms, is wonderful, enlightening and very spiritual. I was fortunate enough to come from an artistic family and was always encouraged to expand my imagination. My style is very unusual and my artwork has plenty to explore. I work in most mediums, specializing in paintings of animals and fairy folk also “Trompe l’oeil” and painted furniture. I have completed many private commissions as well as exhibited in the UK, selling my work to France, Spain and India, also teaching art and tarot.
For many years I have been working privately, one to one, as a psychic clairvoyant specialising in tarot but could never find a deck that connected to me personally, so I decided to create my own. THE HEZICOS TAROT was launched in 2010 and was voted third most popular deck in the Aceclectic Tarot list for 2010. My tarot deck is available to purchase on my website www.hezicostarot.com. I have recently written and illustrated a children’s book and now hoping to find a publisher. I live in Cornwall, UK with my wonderful family and animals.