1. What's your favorite breakfast food? Ha I am one of those people that skip breakfast and drink only coffee in the mornings. When I am trying to be good I make a smoothie but normally its just coffee.
2. Book you'd like to give everyone (or wish they would read)? The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran - such a wonderfully enlightening book!
3. What makes you laugh? Many things make me laugh! I prefer satire comedy the most. Im also greatly amused by watching my kitty do various silly kitty things.
4. Song that never gets old? "Thank You" by Led Zeppelin. I feel that way often about many people in my life.
5. Drink of choice: Almond Dark Chocolate Milk! SO good!
6. Would you rather be hot or cold? Hot! I hate the cold...
7. Mountain, beach, desert, or forest? Even though I am terrified of swimming in an ocean with too many waves - my soul belongs next to the sea, in the sand. With a tropical breeze, preferably.
8. Favorite color: I am a designer and artist and appreciate all colors. My fave changes with the mood Im in. usually. Lately I'm a teal and chocolate brown with dashes of hot pink sorta gal.
9. Best movie line: From the movie Contact, with Jodi Foster. An oldie but goodie. "I'll tell you one thing about the universe, though. The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. Right?"
10. Last thing you splurged on? A really gorgeous font! (Hey, I am a graphic designer!)
Bonus question: What Artist would you have had on this deck if you could, alive or dead? I adore Art Nouveau - the intricacies woven into such delicate paintings. I love Alphonse Mucha and would have chosen him to be a part of this journey for sure.
About Kayti: Kayti is the mastermind behind the 78 Tarot project and involved in all aspects of it from project planning to web & graphic design. She is a flame-haired web geek with an artist’s soul who has been a professional artist since 2000. Before she went to vector art, she was a traditional painter, creating fantasy art for a living with watercolors. She met many of the artists involved with 78 Tarot over a decade ago – and is thrilled to be working with them on such a huge project.
She has always dreamed of being involved in an art collaboration, as well as creating her own Tarot deck. It just never seemed possible by herself unless she took a great deal of time to complete it. This is how 78 Tarot was born.
Janet says: Support Kayti and the fabulous artists of 78 Tarot by backing their project! Watch the video below, then get thee over to Kickstarter at this link to find out more and become a backer (I did). YAY!