I'm happy to report that my 2017 Tarot Journal is now finished and available! Squee!
- New for 2017! Thirteen spreads with full-color illustrations!
- This is a full-color, printable journal that doubles as a calendar. Every week is dedicated to ONE card in the Minor Arcana, with eight lines for writing down your answers. Every DAY includes a journal prompt, with a bonus prompt at the end of every week--377 prompts total.
- You do not need to own a Tarot deck to use the 2017 Tarot Journal! Full-color images of every card in our Snowland Deck is provided at the beginning of every week. Prompts are based on the keywords and energy of the card, so anyone can use the Journal with great results.
- Bonus prompts (52 of them) often ask you to look through your deck or draw a card or cards. You do NOT have to do the bonus prompts if you don't yet have a deck. (You're also free to use any oracle deck or charm-based oracle like our Boyer Charming Oracle, instead). Or, you can visit sites that provide images of all 78 Tarot cards to make your selection. The free website My Divination (click here) lists 133 different decks you can browse through for card selection--including our Snowland Deck.
- The highs and lows of your relationships, dreams and feelings
- The wide range of your attitudes, assumptions and fears
- The strength of your passion, courage and self-esteem
- The nitty-gritty of your environment and work, as well as your physical and financial state
If you're thinking , Ohhhhh, Janet! I'm excited! Count me in! then visit this link to get your very own. (The Minor Arcana will never look the same to you after this...)