1. What’s your favorite breakfast food? I only have them rarely, but a Buttermilk Biscuit makes my heart sing!
2. Book you’d like to give everyone (or wish they would read)? Just one? I've always had a copy of The Richest Man in Babylon around since high school (1989!) It's still not outdated information.
3. What makes you laugh? Things that are absurd, like Road Runner/ Wylie Coyote antics, or the aberrant art of Barry Kite.
4. Song that never gets old:"You Don't Mess Around With Jim" by Jim Croce. No one tells story in song anymore.
5. Drink of choice: Cold: Sweet Ice Tea (southern gal, can you tell?) Warm: Oolong tea.
6. Would you rather be hot or cold? Hot. I can even get cold in the A/C.
7. Mountain, beach, desert, or forest? Forest.
8. Favorite color? Amish Blue
9. Best movie line: "That's the way it goes, but don't forget, it goes the other way too". (True Romance)
10. Last thing you splurged on? The Everyday Witch Tarot Deck
Bonus Q for Sg: In your opinion, the best Tarot books are…? Usually from small or indie presses, where the writer's authentic influence is not overshadowed by publisher’s need. I find such voices that need to be shared!
Sg Frindle is a 2nd generation Florida native who loves Books, Animals, Tarot, and Helping others. She recently started her blog http://thetarotyouknow.blogspot.com as a safe outlet from clinical, stodgy Tarot sites—favoring a humorous and imperfect approach.