2. Book you’d like to give everyone (or wish they would read)? The Watsons Go to Birmingham—1963
3. What makes you laugh? Tarot Memes
4. Song that never gets old: "I Gotta Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas
5. Drink of choice: Colombian Coffee, vanilla creamer, and three sugars
6. Would you rather be hot or cold? Cold
7. Mountain, beach, desert, or forest? Forest
8. Favorite color? Green
9. Best movie line: “She doesn’t even go here.” - Mean Girls
10. Last thing you splurged on? The Ostara Tarot Pre-order
Bonus Q: How do you navigate the challenges of being a "double" minority? It is exhausting living in a world where there are people who judge me and hate me for who I am. For the longest time, I allowed the hatred and ignorance of others to define me until I decided it was time for me to finally love me and everything that I am. It was at that moment that I made the conscious choice to not allow the challenges that I face daily to hold me captive. I also refused to be silenced. Each day I wake up queer, black, proud and that much stronger.
Bio: Ivan is a queer person of color who is a lover of creative writing, photography, and tarot. Ivan runs the website www.tarotprose.com where they explore tarot through the lens of poetic prose.