1. What’s your favorite breakfast food? My favorite is usually iced coffee and an everything bagel with cream cheese.
2. Book you’d like to give everyone (or wish they would read)? As for tarot related, I would have to say Creative Tarot by Jessa Crispin. For books in general, Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk (or any of his books).
3. What makes you laugh? Stand-up comedy, especially anything done by Josh Blue or Jo Koy. Love them both!
5. Drink of choice: Iced coffee, all day every day! Iced Chai is a close runner up.
6. Would you rather be hot or cold? Cold!!! I live in Arizona where it gets up to 120º, so I’ll take cold all day, haha!
7. Mountain, beach, desert, or forest? Toss up between mountains or the forest. How about mountains in the forest!
8. Favorite color? Chartreuse, Mint, and Neon Peach. I have a hard time picking one. Love color even though I wear jeans and black tees every day.
9. Best movie line: “You’re going to need a bigger boat” - Chief Brody in Jaws
10.Last thing you splurged on? Two new playing card decks for cartomancy!
Bonus Q for Jess: What Tarot card is trying to get your attention these days? Lately the Knight of Cups keeps popping up, it popped up three times on a week!