Is there such a thing? Oh yeah...
How to know if you're using Tarot as a crutch? You:
- Consult the cards for every little decision (like, what color shirt to wear)
- Feel like you can't make up your mind without the cards
- Use the Tarot to dictate your choices and actions
- Think about the cards as soon as you get up in the morning
- Sleep with a deck under your pillow, expecting wisdom via osmosis
- Ask the Tarot what an individual thinks about you...when you can just, you know, ask him
Listen to my latest podcast episode on the topic below:
Any comments or questions on using Tarot as a crutch--or the idea of spiritual co-dependence? Weigh in below!