In Enneagram typology, I'm a Type 7 (aka The Enthusiast or Generalist)--with a huge 8 wing (7w8). In the MBTI, I'm an ENFP, but F/T has always been 50/50. In the VIA Character Strengths Survey, my Top 5 are Bravery, Honesty, Love, Creativity and Perspective. In the CliftonStrengths Assessment, my Top 5 Strengths are Input, Strategic, Ideation, Maximizer and Learner. In the ANSIR system, I'm a Visionary/Healer/Philosopher (Philosopher "Boss"). In The Fascinate System, my highest scores are Innovation + Power = Maverick Leader.
If you're into "woo woo", I'm a Scorpio Sun/Aries ASC/Aquarius Moon. In the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a Metal Dog. In Numerology, my Life Path is 7. In Tarot, my Birth Cards are The Chariot and The Tower.
And my deeply-held values?
- Increasing Consciousness on the Planet
All this explains why I was (and excelled at):
- A credit card solicitor for Sears
- A formally-trained ordained pastor
- A sound engineer
- An interior designer
- A webmaster
- A blogger
- Amazon.com Hall of Fame Reviewer (over 1200 reviews)
- A social media manager
- A Tarot expert, professional reader and author
- An intuitive deck co-creator (Snowland Deck and Coffee Tarot)
- A radio show host and guest (including Coast to Coast AM with George Noory)
- Homeschooling Mom (all 12 years)
- Award-winning cook (Taste of Home Magazine)
- Artisan store owner/manager (ChezBoyer on Etsy)
- Kitty foster mom
- Essential Oil Alchemist
As you know, I'm presently a Certified Professional Life Coach (Transformation Academy)--but I also love designing and making jewelry.
And being married to my beloved soulmate of 23 years? And being mom to our precious 22-year-old son on the Autism spectrum? With 4 (!) feline fur babies? Living in beautiful rural southwestern Pennsylvania? Priceless!